Engineer / Advisor - radon and indoor climate - 2 positions
We are looking for an independent and dynamic individual with engineering- or natural science education with relevant experience. It is desirable with a background in one or more of the following fields: construction, construction physics, indoor climate/ environment /energy, but also other related disciplines may be of interest. Alternative technical backgrounds can be interesting in combination with relevant experience. Experience and knowledge of radon, instrumentation, radiation, ventilation, and indoor climate is an advantage.
It is essential that the applicant possess excellent communication- and written skills in Norwegian. The emphasis is on practical, systematic and independent work related to consultancy, inspections, and field work in a sometimes hectic environment. The work includes project management and coordination of construction-technical work. It also involves customer contact and sales of services and products. Salary by agreement.
- Field work - measurements and inspections of buildings and sites
- Analysis of data and writing reports
- Project management and coordination of measures against radon
- Customer relations and sales efforts
For both positions:
- Workplace centrally located in buildings related to research
- Competitive salary and pension
- Training and support
- Development within relevant areas
Place of work: Oslo